12.5µm black biaxial tension polyimide film is manufactured by biaxial tension casting equipment. With good thickness tolerance, insulation, thermal property, it is widely used for black tape, black label, insulation material in FCCL.
Low coefficient of thermal expansion
Electrical heat resistant tape, solar cell, shielding material, FPCB etc.
Packaging marking, storage and transportation:
1. packing in rolls with plastic package outside, then put into carton.
2. Carton will be marked with product name, specification, quantity information
3. film should be stored in a dry and clean room.
4. during storage and transportation, dampness and mechanical damage should be avoided.
Test of pi film:
1. Thickness test: each roll take 50cm long sample doing thickness test every centimeter along transverse direction. During manufacturing, timing doing thickness test on production line.
2. Choose one roll each batch doing following test: tensile strength, elongation rate, voltage, shrinkage rate.
Technical requirements for polyimide film:
1. appearance: smooth surface , no particles, bubbles and pinholes and impurity defects, edge neatly.
2. width is 520mm,splitting is available